Marketplace Risk Slack Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
Marketplace Risk Slack Forum Guidelines.
Welcome to the Marketplace Risk Slack Forum. The goal of Marketplace Risk is to educate, network and share information among the sharing economy and marketplace startup ecosystem. To this end, the Marketplace Risk Slack Forum aims to connect the industry generally around specific topics of interest. When you join, please head to the “introduceyourself” channel and tell everyone a little bit about yourself, including your name, position and a little bit about your company. From there, DM @JeremyGottschalk to join other channels. As you take advantage of the Marketplace Risk Slack Forum, please keep in mind some basic guidelines to ensure the Marketplace Risk Slack Forum is beneficial for all:
1. Messages and members should contribute to the mission of Marketplace Risk and be relevant to the specific channel. Messages or members not contributing to the mission of Marketplace Risk or not relevant to the specific channel may be removed.
2. Please be courteous, respectful and professional. And, respect the opinions of others. Conduct should reflect common sense, basic social etiquette. Rude, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct won’t be tolerated.
3. The Marketplace Risk Slack Forum may not be used for spam, advertisements, marketing or promotions. You may provide information about products and services that solve specific questions or identified problems and that are relevant to the specific channel.
4. For personal safety reasons, please limit the amount of personal information that you share, and keep communications on the Marketplace Risk Slack Forum.
5. Please reach out to report any conduct that is inconsistent with these guidelines.