VIRTUAL EVENTS -ON DEMAND
The User Verification Tightrope: Balancing security and user experience
January 17, 2024
Company & Presenters:
- Travis Dawson, Senior Director of Product Management at StockX
- Chelsea Hower, Director of Trust and Safety at Sittercity
- Zuul Yakub, SVP of Customer Success at Incognia
Is your platform striking the right balance between robust user verification and seamless onboarding?
Join us for an insightful discussion with Zuul Yakub, SVP of Customer Success at Incognia, Travis Dawson, Senior Director of Product Management at StockX, and Chelsea Hower, Director of Trust & Safety at Sittercity, as we explore the delicate equilibrium between ensuring the trustworthiness of the users joining your platform and delivering a hassle-free onboarding experience.
Key topics in our discussion include:
- Progressively verifying users across the user journey
- The negative effects of intensive verification measures
- Helping users see the “What’s in it for me?” of verification
- The data that can help you enforce account bans
- Innovations in user verification