VIRTUAL EVENTS -ON DEMAND
Effective Strategies to Prioritize Trust and Safety in the Sharing Economy
February 1, 2023
Company & Presenters:
- Suvrat Joshi, Senior Vice President of Product, Veriff OU
- Megan Poonolly, Head of Trust & Transparency, Play and Android, Google
- Carlyne Gibb, Identity and Verification Lead, PA Consulting
- Romain Moisescot, Senior Product Manager, Bolt
Companies in the sharing and marketplace industries are rapidly adapting their systems to prioritize consumer trust & safety in order to decrease potential risks and enhance customer satisfaction. Establishing trust is essential for customers to access goods and services easily and for businesses to guarantee the safety of their users throughout the process. Consumers expect a smooth, swift, and effortless experience while businesses must run customer checks and block any illegitimate individuals. In this webinar, we'll explore how prioritizing the customer is linked to top-notch operations, including:
- How an improved consumer experience can fortify trust & safety.
- Tactics businesses can utilize to protect their users and upgrade their reputation.
- How to defend the business from the ever-changing threat of fraud.