The 2023 Marketplace Risk Global Summit is just around the corner. With a lineup of industry leaders and experts, this year's Global Summit promises to provide valuable insights into various aspects of marketplace risk, including the rapidly-evolving industry regulations and compliance.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, it's crucial for marketplace operators and stakeholders to stay ahead of regulatory obligations and compliance requirements. Let's take a sneak peek at some of the intriguing sessions:
Fake Reviews & Transparency: UK, US & EU Regulatory Obligations
- Curtis Boyd, Founder, The Transparency Company
- Chris Downie, CEO & Co-Founder, Pasabi
- Agne Kaarlep, Global Head of Policy and Advisory, Tremau
- Ylwa Rein, Global Public Policy Strategy & Advocacy Manager, Wolt
Content Moderation: Ensuring Transparency and Compliance
- Louis-Victor de Franssu, CEO, Tremau
- Simon Ellington, Co-Founder, Ko-fi
- Elisa Morillo, Policy Specilist, Wallapop
- Jean-Sébastien Mariez, Founding Partner, Momentum Avocats
Online Safety Risk Assessments in Practice: Regulatory Expectations and Industry Approaches
- Theos Evgeniou, Chief Innovation Officer, Tremau
- Silvia Fukuoka, Risk Policy Principal, Online Safety, Ofcom
- Domonique Rai-Varming, Director of Policy & Disputes, Trustpilot
- Hannah Shimko, CEO, Online Dating Association
Global Marketplace Taxation Obligations and Tax Fraud Prevention
- Alexander Kobakhidze, Director of Tax Technology, Fonoa Technologies Inc.
- Florian Jensen, Scalapay
PSD2 Regulations: What Does it Mean to Marketplaces and How Can You Protect Yourself?
- Sadra Hosseini, CEO, Ryft
- Chloe Smith, CEO, Tuft
Major Forces Shaping the Trust & Safety Industry
- Jan Eissfeldt, Director, Global Head of Trust & Safety, Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
- Tad Mielnicki, Co-Founder, Overwatch Data
The 2023 Marketplace Risk Global Summit promises to be a game-changer for marketplace and digital platform founders, leaders and experts looking to unlock a world of knowledge, strategies, and solutions for effective risk management and trust & safety. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn valuable insights, network with peers, and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving marketplace and digital platform ecosystem.