LexisNexis® Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com, and www.relx.com.
While risk is found throughout a marketplace user's journey, the occurrence of an offline event that causes harm to a person or property is of major concern as it can directly affect the reputation of a marketplace. Many marketplaces have risk mitigation solutions in place for the online transactions and digital activity taking place but fail to consider the offline or in-person risk that can occur post transaction. In today's digital economy, negative user experiences due to offline events can tarnish the credibility of a good business rather quickly. Join us as we discuss a holistic approach to building workflows that allow a marketplace to mitigate the risk of an offline event occurring. In this webinar we will explore:
• Fraud & identity workflows;
• Adverse public record searches; and
• Identification of fake reviews.
Behavioral Biometrics can strengthen digital security with an added layer of defense. It is a capability that monitors unique behavior such as the way an online user interacts with a desktop, mobile or laptop device via their keyboard, mouse and/or touchscreen. When combined with digital identity intelligence, Behavioral Biometrics creates another dimension of intelligence, providing an added layer of defense and enhanced fraud decisioning. Gain insights into the latest powerful tool in the fight against fraud and learn how Behavioral Biometrics can:
• Add an additional layer of defense for fraud and risk decisioning by combining the way a user interacts with their device, with existing digital identity intelligence;
• Better profile high-risk behavior associated with fraudsters, automated bots, social engineering and remote access attacks;
• Build a clearer view of trusted user behavior over time; and
• Identify trusted and high-risk behavioral profiles to better predict fraudulent behavior in near real time.